BIC004: Murchison Falls National Park: (2 Nights/3Days);
Excellent Game drive, White Nile Falls at a Close range in Boat Drive
& Lots of Fun
Location & Time Estimates: 300km North West of Kampala (5 hour drive)
Murchison Falls National park is the largest park in the country and it is
traversed by the great Nile River which provides with unique falls (by which
the park derives its name). A visit to the top of the falls offers a spectacular
experience where several million gallons of water squeeze in a hardly 7
meter gap before it plunges into thunderous echo falling down 40 meters.
A boat Cruise to the bottom of the Falls will give you an amazing experience
viewing large Nile Crocodiles , Hippos at a close range. The boat trip ends at
the bottom of the falls.
Day 1: Kampala - Rhino Sanctuary - Murchison Falls National Park
Morning: Depart Kampala in the early morning and drive northwards for
Stop over at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for Rhino Trekking. Stop over for Lunch at
a selected restaurant in Masindi town.
Afternoon: Proceed to Murchison Falls National Park. Proceed to check in at
your selected lodge (Full Board).
Overnight at Paara Safari Lodge (High end) Sambiya River Lodge
(Medium) or Red Chilli Camp (Budget).
Day 2: Murchison Falls National Park - Game drive - Boat Cruise
Morning: After an early breakfast drive through the scenic Northern Route to
the shores of Albert Nile. Explore the Parks amazingly high concentration of
game. In search of Lions, expect to see many Giraffes, large herds of
buffalos, Kobs, waterbucks, and Elephants. Return to the lodge for relation.
Lunch at your Lodge.
Afternoon: Catch up the Launch Trip at 2Pm to the bottom of the falls.
Three hours Launch trip hike the fall. A boat cruise upstream to the bottom of
the falls is amongst the unforgettable experience the park has to offer giving
the opportunity to view giraffe, elephants, groups of hippos, crocodiles,
buffaloes, lions, and an abundance of birdlife including the famous shoebill
stork. This park offers typical African safaris.
Return to your Lodge. Overnight at Paara Safari Lodge (High end)
Sambiya River Lodge (Medium) or Red Chilli Camp (Budget).
Day 3: Murchison Falls National Park - Top of the Falls - Kampala
Morning* Breakfast at the Lodge. Depart with your parked lunch and head to
the top of the Murchison Falls. Enjoy the spectacular view of the watter
funnelling into the 7 metre wide gorge resulting in a waterfall of astonishing
power and one of Uganda’s most spectacular sights.
Depart the National Park for Kampala. Stop over at Masindi town for Lunch.
Drive back to Kampala & drop off at residence or hotel.
|Thank You for Choosing BIC TOURS & TRAVEL. We look to welcome you for Your Dream African Safari
|Murchison Falls National Park Tour Highlights
- Boat Safari on River Nile; Boat Cruising Safari to the bottom of
- Game Viewing & Safari Drives; Early Morning Game drive to the
Albert Nile Delta in search of Giraffes, Lion and large herds of
Buffaloes and Elephants.
- Top of the Falls; Drive to the top of White Nile at Murchison Falls
- Rhino Trekking; Enjoy Rhino Trekking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
on the way to Or from Murchison Falls National Park.
|2Nights/3Days Uganda Murchison Falls National Park & Ziwa Rhino
Sanctuary Tour Cost Price Per Person
||Tight Budget Class
|Prices change with Level/Grade of Hotels. Single Supplement $190
|Tour Cost Includes:
- Meet & greet at Hotel/Home in Kampala
- Park entry fees for 2 Nights/3days to Murchison Falls National Park
- 2 Nights Accommodation based in 1 Double & 2 SINGLE Occupancy at
Paara Safari Lodge
- All Meals are inclusive of full Board at Paara Safari Lodge
- A visit to trek Rhinos at ZIWA RHINO SANCTUARY
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Boat Trip to the bottom of the Falls
- Drive trip to the top of the Falls
- A 4WD Safari Vehicle (Pop up roof/Open Roof) with Fuel for three days
- Service of an English Speaking Experience & Professional Driver Guide
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Lunches on the way to and from the National Park
- Soft Drinks at Dinner and lunches at the Lodge
- Alcohol and spirits
- Tips & Personal Presents
Muchison Falls National park
|All Right Reserved BIC Resources Ltd 2004 ~ 2009
Head Office Uganda:
BIC TOURS & TRAVEL
Travel Planning & Coordination
P. O. Box 29878 Kampala, Uganda
Japan Contact Office
Product Development, Marketing, Promotion
5-12-7 Fujieda Shi, 426-0025 Shizuoka Japan
Tel: +81-54-643-0126 Fax: +81-54-643-0126
Mobile Phone: +81-90-51765071
Mr. Goto Akira (Japanese ONLY)