|All Right Reserved BIC Resources Ltd 2004 ~ 2009
Head Office Uganda:
BIC TOURS & TRAVEL
Travel Planning & Coordination
P. O. Box 29878 Kampala, Uganda
Japan Contact Office
Product Development, Marketing, Promotion
5-12-7 Fujieda Shi, 426-0025 Shizuoka Japan
Tel: +81-54-643-0126 Fax: +81-54-643-0126
Mobile Phone: +81-90-51765071
Mr. Goto Akira (Japanese ONLY)
|Uganda's Best Tourist Treasures
- Comfortable Climate with average Temperature of 22C.
- Sheer green vegetation all the Year round
- Lots of Fresh water lakes, rivers, crater lakes
- Good Scenery featuring Kabale, Kisoro the "Switzerland of Africa"
- Mountain Gorillas in Two National parks; Bwindi & Mgahinga National
Parks in South Western Uganda. Check Our Special 4 Nights/5 Days
- Primates a & Lots of Birds; Tree Climbing Lions in Ishasha Sector of
Queen Elizabeth National Park, Chimpanzee, Elephants, Forest Warthog,
Shoebill Bird. More than 1000 bird species. Check 9Nights/10 Days
- The Source of NILE River (6,825 km) World’s Longest River from Uganda
- Lake Victoria, 2nd World Largest Lake Victoria (69,500 sq km
- Rwenzori Mountains; 5110m, though along the equator has snow caps all
the year round! World Heritage 1994
- The Equator; Uganda is Crossed by the Equator but with its high average
altitude of about 2000m &; great vegetation cover offers comfortable
weather with average annual temperature of 22C.
- Rich Culture Enjoy Excellent Hospitality by the 57 tribes with more than 30
Languages living Uganda ; a greatest cultural travel experience.
Check our Best selling Uganda 7Nights/8 Days Safari
What Previous Visitors to Uganda say....
Uganda is a fascinating country complete with fantastic tourist attractions, superb
accommodations and gracious hospitality. In fact, Uganda has such a wealth of
attractions that a single visit to this wonderful country will not be enough to
discover all of the many tourism venues that it offers.......
In my opinion, Uganda is poised to be recognized as the most thrilling of African
holiday destinations. But above all other features, is the surprising welcome that
comes from the heart of the Ugandan people who are among the most hospitable
in all of Africa........
Uganda is also home to several unique tourist attractions that cover the gamut
from historical to cultural to eco-tourism. These include Lake Victoria, The
Mountains of the Moon, The Source of the Nile, the Mountain Gorillas, and
many fabulous Ugandan National Parks.
Helen C. Broadus, International Secretary of the Africa Travel Association. She
is also the President of Venue International Professionals, Inc. USA.
Muchison Falls National park